Monday, June 25, 2007

It is Monday . . . which means I have made it through a complete week here in Mexico.

I am few days behind in sharing about life here.

The last few days have been filled with work projects, VBS's, visitations, and lots of walking.

Since I last posted I have . . . push started a car (more times than I can count), ate lunch by a creek where I gotten eaten alive by bugs, got pulled over by the police, hitchhiked down the mountain (because the car would not start again after the police pulled us over), made sock puppets, worked with a team of young people from San Pedro to paint the Health Center in Palaal, done two children's services and who knows what else.

Here is a picture of some of the kids that attended yesterday's little service:


Yesterday it rained . . . I should say poured . . . for a couple of hours straight.

After we ate lunch (which is at 3pm) . . . we decided to go play in it.

This is what we look liked after :


I would really recommend playing soccer and kickball in the rain with this fine people, any day.

It is more fun than I could possibly convey.

Well, I am off to the farmacia, to pick up some of the things we need to make breakfast today . . . french toast for the whole team . . . it is called breakfast "Gringo Style".

Peace and love to you all.

1 Comments:

At 8:33 PM , Blogger myoldblog2009 said...

Awesome

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home