Sunday, June 10, 2007

I have tried about a dozen times to sit down and write over the last two weeks.

I seem to get two or three sentences down and then get distracted or struggle to figure out to convey all that happening.

There is a great I want to write about in these next few days . . . a great deal of things that I want to remember about the last two weeks.

But this post is for my friend Evan.

Yesterday was Evan Daniel Stetler's first birthday . . . and I was privileged enough to be in attendance.

Evan is the only person that I have ever met on the day they were born.

I cannot believe it has been one year since he was born . . . it seems like the time has passed so quickly.

This little boy (along with his two brothers) are gifts of peace and joy to my world . . . I am so very grateful to have them as such a big part of my life


Happy Birthday Evan . . . I look forward to watching you grow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home