Monday, May 14, 2007

It is good to be awake and alive.

I spent a beautiful weekend in New York with my family and some old friends.

I think I learn to love and appreciate my family more every time I see them.

There was nothing out of the ordinary about the visit . . . which is comforting in a way.

I am really lucky person . . . my life is filled with beautiful people . . . in New York, Pennsylvania, Colorado and here in Ohio . . . I am loved . . . I don't think I could really ask for anything more.

A month from today I will be returning to NY as I prepare to leave for Mexico.

The time is passing quickly . . . some days too quickly.

I think I am ready (though I am sure my spanish needs some help) . . . but as much as I am ready to be there . . . I will miss here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home