Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Photographs can remind you of stories that you thought you had forgotten.

They remind you of the life you once lived . . . what you thought you would become.

A single photo has the potential to reveal what your everything was . . . is . . . could be.

It can tell the story of what your life was centered around . . . who or what was the world to you.

Photographs can represent seasons . . . a period of time in your life . . . when you thought you were going to be this one person . . . possibly forever.

You would have had certain dreams . . . desires . . . ambitions . . . certain things you were sure your heart was telling you to do.

But now . . . maybe those things are different . . . the things you dreamed of when you were 12 . . . maybe not be your dreams at 23.

And I know this is the case for me.

So I decided to take sometime to look back . . . to look at a particular photograph and think about who I was then . . . who I wanted to become.

Here I go . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home