Tuesday, May 01, 2007

When I moved to Columbus . . . the reasons I thought I was coming for . . . did not end up being the reasons that I stayed.

And the reasons that I stayed for, over two and a half years ago . . . are not the reasons I am here now.

In all my thinking and planning . . . I don't think I could ever pegged how this was going to turn out . . . the shape my life would take here in Columbus.

And I'm alright with that . . . in fact I am actually kind of happy about it.

My life and the way I choose to follow Jesus have undergone this radical and beautiful transformation during my time thus far in Columbus.

And I like where I am at . . . I like the things that I am getting excited about . . . I like the direction I am taking my life.

I like that I feel like I am finally coming alive again . . . after feeling lost and a little dead for so long.

I am coming into the resurrection that I have been searching and longing for.

It was my time in Mexico that made me realize that it was really possible for me to be alive again.

And a conversation I had last night . . . that encouraged me to continue in the direction I am heading.

I leave for Chiapas in forty-five or so days . . .


"I'm alive . . . I'm alive . . . I'm alive"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home