Thursday, March 15, 2007

I recently had a birthday . . . it was a pretty fabulous one.

Here is the good wishes that I received at work :


Here are some of my favorite people making me a birthday cake . . .


Here I am blowing out my candles . . . it was a lovely birthday celebration . . . absolutely lovely.


In case you cannot tell . . . they made me a princess cake . . . because I am totally the princess type.

My birthday was fabulous . . . the celebration was extended multiple days with multiple cakes.

I think I am the luckiest twenty three year old in the world . . . my life is filled with people who love me big . . . I really could not ask for anything more.

3 Comments:

At 3:39 AM , Blogger Kara said...

when was your birthday!?!?!?! Happy belated Birthday! It was awesome to get to see you this past weekend, and I look forward to seeing you again so that we can continue meaningless, shallow discussion;) It's cool that I have only met you twice but I feel like you are clearly part of our community down here in V'tas...Kingdom friends are the greatest!

Blessings
Kara

 
At 11:05 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

"In case you cannot tell . . . they made me a princess cake . . . because I am totally the princess type."

seriously made me laugh out loud :)

~kristina

 
At 10:27 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

elpida sister,

happy late birthday, sorry i didn't reckognize this sooner... great to see you last weekend!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home