Monday, March 05, 2007

The story of my trip begins with a flat tire . . .
The actual tire was not available to be photographed, so the friendly donut tire filled in . . . the flat was too busy wallowing in its demise from being punctured by a screw . . . a discovery that was made right about the time Colyn was supposed to come pick me up at the airport.

So, with no friend Colyn at the airport to take me to her house, I had to buy one of these :
It was nice hour ride to Longmont from the Denver airport . . . I met some very nice people on the Boulder Super Shuttle . . . a lady from Circleville, Ohio who was originally from New Jersey . . . and then there was the driver who was really in to the Christian Ska & Punk scene and was friends with the likes of Five Iron Frenzy and Squad-5-0.

And then I arrived on Dudley Lane and this beautiful person opened the door and let me into her life for the weekend.

And this was only the beginning of day one . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home