Thursday, March 01, 2007

I am headed to Colorado tomorrow morning for a long weekend.

A trip out there has been a long time coming for me.

One of my favorite people in the whole world moved out there (from Rhode Island) when I moved back to NY after my one year of college.

I am finally (after almost four years) taking a trip to see her.

I don't think I could be more excited.

Life has been certainly been interesting since I have been back from Mexico.

The basic gist of it is that I am going to go back to Mexico . . . in June . . . for the summer.

I am not quite sure how everything came together or how the next few months are going to play out . . . but I am okay with the direction my life is heading . . . it just feels right.

This is the family I will be staying with from the middle of June till the first of September :

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home