Sunday, December 31, 2006

I am sitting in the new coffee house in Grandview . . . "Luck Brothers" . . . it is right next to my apartment . . . certainly convient.

I have spent the last few days doing a lot of thinking . . . reflecting . . . and drowning my "sorrows" in a stack of DVD's I rented from the Grandview Library.

I gave myself some space this weekend . . . it was a good idea . . . but it was hard.

Being left with my thoughts . . . especially after this year, this month, this past week . . . well I will put it this way . . . I would have rather been distacted by life than had to think about.

Oh, what a year it has been.

I am looking forward to tomorrow . . . for no other reason than it begins the new year.

Though the passing of time and years does not mean as much as it used to . . . I am more than open to the idea that this coming year will be better than the last . . . even if the only thing seperating them is a day.

2007.

2 Comments:

At 4:01 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love that coffee shop! lets hang out there soon! i miss you! smile,lianne.

 
At 11:50 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

when i come to visit whenever we do were goin there.!
littlebean

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home