Friday, December 29, 2006

I conquered a fear of mine yesterday.

I went down to Columbus State Community College.

I signed up for three classes for winter quarter . . . and jumped through all of the hoops neccesary.

However, after much debating I am going to drop all three classes.

I think it is going to be better to wait till Spring to take a look at the beast of academia.

I went down there yesterday to see what my options were . . . and though I thought there would not be options for this coming quarter, there I was signing up for English, World Civ. and Freshman Seminar.

Before I knew I had paid my bill and was at the bookstore picking up books.

After the whirlwind of that experience, I spent the remainder of the afternoon and evening thinking about what I was doing.

And I came to the conclusion that going back to school is definetly in my future, but I think I jumped too quick on everything that happened yesterday . . . and want the process to be slow with the least amount of anxiety possible.

So today I will drop my three classes, with the hopes that they will be waiting for me come Spring and Summer.

1 Comments:

At 1:08 AM , Blogger Emily said...

why all three? maybe start with one?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home