Wednesday, January 31, 2007

I am going to Mexico tomorrow.

Fourteen individuals, including myself, will be going on a work and witness trip with Northwest Church of the Nazarene.

We are headed to the southern most part of Mexico . . . around Tuxtla and Chiapas.

The plan for the time spent there includes a few medical clinics and helping the locals build a church.

This is my first missions “endeavor” is over four years.

My worldview has shifted back and forth a lot in the last couple of years . . . I am interested to see what kind of experience this trip will be for me.

I have a sneaking suspscion that it is going to change me . . . being face to face with reality often has that effect on me.

Wish me well dear friends . . . I shall return in ten days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home