Thursday, March 08, 2007


I have been searching my heart for something profound to say about my time in Colorado.

Because the time I spent there was very significant to me . . . more than I could have ever really expected it to be.

Seeing my friend Colyn was good for me . . . good for my insides . . . good for my soul.

It was refreshing and yet extremely difficult . . . but only the best kind of extremely difficult.

I am still trying to process everything that I experienced and talked about during my brief stay in that beautiful place.

I am still trying to understand how someone like Colyn ended up in my life.

It took me almost four years to go out and visit her . . . it took almost four years for me to even begin to know her.

I would say that I should have gone sooner . . . but life has taught me that timing is everything . . . and I think the timing of this was perfect.

Not a day too soon or a day too late . . . but it certainly could have been for a day or two or five longer.

If you have never been to Colorado . . . I would have to suggest you make the trip.

If you don't have someone like Colyn in your life . . . well . . . you have no idea what you are missing.

2 Comments:

At 9:09 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

gosh, sounds like you are never home in columbus anymore. so i guess that is why i don't see you online ever...

just wanted to catch up...and also say that i am thinking of moving on from minneapolis this fall...maybe moving out in your direction? i don't know...

just sayin hello...wondering when we are going to talk again sometime.

your friend,
tony

 
At 3:47 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

So i basically really... miss miss miss miss miss miss miss you.... and you better come to visit next weekend at the brownhouse... seriously...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home