Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Reaching day three of a trip that was only four days long was kind of sad.

Everyone that I met while I was in Colorado, was astounded that I was only staying four days . . . they thought seven would be more appropriate.

One of those fine people was Gabriel . . . I got to share a meal with him and Colyn at the Atlanta Bread Company on Sunday afternoon.

Rewind, I almost forgot to mention that Sunday morning was spent at Mile Hi Church . . . this is Colyn's church . . . Gabriel does the sign interpreting there.

This is him and Colyn . . . I am sure I have better shots of him . . . but this one made me laugh the most.


After lunch we headed up to the Red Rock Amphitheater . . . it was breathtakingly beautiful.



They have concerts here . . . I cannot imagine how cool it would be to hear live music played in the midst of such beauty.

After Red Rock, we headed up to Ft. Collins to hang out with Colyn's friends.

Colyn is a pretty fantastic person . . . so it is no surprise that her friends rock as well.

I enjoyed their company and look forward to the chance at hanging out with them again soon.

The night ended pretty early (considering the two nights before) and we were at her home hanging out by around 10pm.

Day four was spent on Pearl Street in Boulder.

I ate the best burger I think I have ever had at a place called "Mountain Sun" (we think).

This is Colyn chilling in the booth . . .


After lunch we wondered the streets a little bit . . . Colyn purchased me a fantastic birthday present at this quaint woman's bookstore.

And then the fourth day was over . . . we headed to the airport to give me enough time to make my 6pm flight.

As I said goodbye to Colyn at the airport I wished that I had schedule a much longer trip . . . especially since I left Colorado without getting a massage.

But I was reassured that there would be a next time . . . which means I will hopefully be headed back out West sometime soon.

Anyway, there are few concluding thoughts that I have to share about the trip . . . but I will leave them for tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home