Friday, May 18, 2007

It is a strange feeling to allow myself to flow with the current of life . . . willingly.

To not flail my arms around . . . protesting the direction my life is taking.

All my past protest . . . all it did was slow the inevitable . . . and sometimes bring unnecessary pain.

It is a beautiful thing to trust . . . to walk hand and hand with providence.

I may not know where my life is headed . . . but I do know why it is headed there.

And that my friend is something . . . it really is something.

So, I don't really have a clue what my life will look like this fall . . . and that has the potential overwhelm me with a tad bit of fear and anxiety.

But I want to choose to let go . . . to trust . . . to know in my gut that providence . . . that God . . . knows and is leading me.

Breathing deep . . . letting go . . . moving with the current . . . letting life wash over me.

I like this feeling.

Feel free to remind of this . . . if I ever forget.

Be Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home