Friday, June 15, 2007

So I made it to New York.

I had hopes of blogging from the Columbus airport, but the internet connection was not being friendly.

My flight to JFK arrived thirty minutes late . . . which made me have to move quickly to get to my connection on the other side of the terminal.

I then sat on the plane headed for Syracuse for thirty minutes while we waited for the airports version of rush hour traffic to clear up . . . which consisted of some twenty three planes taking off before us.

Only to arrive in Syracuse and find that my luggage did not move as quickly as I did to make my connection and did not arrive in Syracuse with me.

I am currently waiting for a call from Jet Blue to let me know if my luggage will be arriving on the next plane flying in from JFK.

I am also baking for my own going away party.

I will be in Syracuse till my mom gets off work this evening . . . when we will travel down to Middletown where my family lives.

I'll spend tomorrow hanging out with family and leave for JFK in the early evening.

My flight to Tuxtla departs from JFK at 1:00am on Sunday morning.

I am nervous and excited . . . at the same time.

I am not sure what my internet connection will be like when I first arrive . . . but I will be sure to post as soon as I have the chance.

Be peace my friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home