Wednesday, June 13, 2007

One of my countdowns has finally come to end.

Today is my last day (. . . for the summer . . . ) at Northwest Christian Childcare.

If you know me . . . or have seen me at all in the last few weeks, you know I have been eagerly awaiting this day.

So much is happening right now . . . I feel constantly busy . . . always something to do.

It will be nice to have a day or so to finish up my preparations.

I cannot believe I leave for NY on Friday . . . then off to Mexico in the early hours of Sunday morning.

There is much to write . . . much I have experienced in the last month that I really want to share . . . that I want to remember.

Ruby arrived yesterday . . . she is beautiful . . . I am so happy I got to meet her before I went to Mexico.

Maybe the next few days will allow me sometime to write more . . . maybe.

1 Comments:

At 7:31 AM , Blogger Kara said...

I am so excited for you and will continue to pray for you!

I don't know what your internet access will be down there, but shoot me a prayer request via email and I will be sure to pray for you and our community will too! I don't remember if I gave you my email so here it is...
kmlsweeps14@yahoo.com

Blessings, Chica!

In Christ,
Kara

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home