Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Here is a little photo recap from the last few days . . .


This is a photo is from the middle of last week . . . but I just got it from Danny's camera and I thought it was a pretty nice shot of a group us, when we were stranded on the side of road with a very flat (and stuck) tire. From the left you see : Maddai, Juana, Sessia, Danny, Yuri & me. Good times with great people.



This is the team of young people from San Pedro who came and worked with us in Pajal this weekend . . . they are a great group of people, with great hearts. It was a privilege to work along side them.



I took this picture this morning . . . this is Claudia & Maddai . . . they are two of the team members from Project Paul. The whole group came back to Jaltenango for a recap of this weekends happenings. We had a full house here at the District Center . . . it was nice. I have really enjoyed getting to know this fine group of young people . . . I hope to continue many of these friendships beyond this trip.



Today in Pajal we had over fifty kids come back for our children's service. These are three of the kids who seem to be in love with getting their picture taking. We had a lot of fun singing, playing games (Duck, Duck, Goose . . . and some other games that I have no idea what their English translation is) and talking about God creating the world. It has been great having the same kids coming back each day . . . I look forward to seeing them again tomorrow.

Life is happening . . . and I am a part it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home