Monday, November 22, 2004

Home

So I came back early from my visit to Pennsylvania, mostly because I missed home. Home and family have been such relative terms for me throughout my life . . . but the longer I am here in Columbus, the more they seem to be becoming clearly defined and feeling very real.

I spent Sunday morning at 64 King with Palmer, Amy, Blake, and the like preparing for Vespers. Then I returned home to bake some brownines and cookies (for Vespers) and simply relaxed around the house. Later in the afternoon the Stetler's arrived home from the weekend in Canton with Eric's parents . . . it was really good to see them. I even got to play a game with Riley (Buzz & Woody played too) before we headed off to Vespers.

Vespers was awesome . . . I love the people in my community to so much . . . it was cool simply to be around them.

Underground Seminary tonight was pretty sweet. An awesome meal at Katie's house, followed by a lecture on Celtic Christianity . . . the best part for me though was the liturgy . . . the sound of all the voices praying in unison . . .

Now I am off to write an email to process some of thoughts that I have been mulling over the last few days.

1 Comments:

At 10:54 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

jen~
the more i am around you the more and more i am convinced that you are just simply amazing. i love that you always have a smile on your face :) thanks for the little note of encouragement you left me last night!
see you soon buddy!
~kristina

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home