Thursday, November 18, 2004

Visit

Heading to the middle of nowhere PA for the weekend to visit some old friends . . . I am sure it will be a nice visit . . . I am just hoping I can keep my head on straight. This will be the first time that I have left Columbus since I arrived in the beginning of September. I know that might not seem noteworthy to anyone else . . . but it is to me. And I am not really sure how I feel about it all . . .

. . . I do know that I will be looking forward to coming home to Vespers on Sunday night.

Is it bad to look forward to a visit ending before it even begins?

Other things on my mind . . .

-Politics of Jesus
-"Family"
-My Co-Workers
-A Bunch of Crap


~Till Sunday . . .

1 Comments:

At 10:48 PM , Blogger Douglas said...

Mark 5:19
And He did not let him, but He *said to him, "Go home to your people and report to them what great things the Lord has done for you, and how He had mercy on you."

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home