Thursday, October 07, 2004

The highlight of my day was this morning when Riley gave some good coaching and advice when it came to how I blew my nose . . . he kept telling me to blow harder . . . it was very amusing.

Today was a strange day . . . more so when I got home from work and found myself in a not so good place . . . but I digress.

I am realizing that I both need some prayer and some help praying (which may not make sense to you . . . but makes perfect sense to me) . . . and I also need to be able to find a real way to share that.

I want to try to do what my friend Glenn is doing . . . he told me that he is trying to hold onto to God as much as possible . . . and I really think that is a good example to follow . . . cause I really feel like (not only feel like but know completely that) I need Him right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home