Thursday, September 30, 2004

Beginnings of Home

Had dinner with the Bells and Blinn tonight . . . don't think I could have enjoyed finer company anywhere else this evening.

This is seemingly hard to admit to me, but I think I now prefer the company of people better than being by myself. When I lived in NY, I worked during the day and went home and chilled in the evening watching TV by myself. Though I interacted with people during the day at work, church and youth group, I essentially lived my life alone. And I was completely cool with that.

Since moving to Ohio that has all changed . . . I am finding (and defining) my home in a community of people and not a room in house with a television . . .

I have been here for almost a month . . . and I am wondering if it is okay for this to feel like home . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home