Saturday, September 18, 2004

Absolutely Fabulous

Today was simply a really cool day. I got to check out Beth Messiah ( a Messianic Jewish Congregation) with Amy and Mark . . . which was neat . . . I am really glad I had the opportunity to do that. Then I braved the opening day at Trader Joe's in Easton for some of the best bread I have ever had. But what made the bread even better was the amazing chili that I had with it during half-time of the OSU football game (Go Bucks!). The game was cool, as was meeting Eric's parents. I rounded out my fun day with some N.T. Wright on the Authority of Scripture and some reading for Underground Seminary. All together it was an absolutely fabulous day.

There will be no waking up early for church tomorrow . . . what an insane idea . . .

Till later.

2 Comments:

At 12:36 AM , Blogger hoov, esq said...

You get to hang out with Palmer. I'm jealous.

 
At 9:47 PM , Blogger blinn said...

welcome to the world wide cult known as Ohio State Football. it seems it was easy to brain wash you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home