Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Bottomline

So I finally got around to expressing all the thoughts I had been thinking . . . and I could not be happier and more at peace with the result.

Though today was filled with a little anxiety (due to conquering one of my like hugest fears) it was a very enjoyable day. There was attending morning prayers, opening a new bank account, getting a library card, learning about the cross brand credit card at work, hanging out with some of the coolest kids I have ever met (Riley & Trey of course), the gathering at the Bells, having the "Blinnsies" (the spelling of that is most likely horribly wrong), spending time with some really quality people, ending the day with a conversation with Kerri that made my "silly" anxiety go away (how I love my conversations with Kerri).

But if I were to be completely honest there are no words to describe what I am feeling right now . . . however I do know that the bottomline is that I am here and I am not going anywhere ( my sincerest apologies to all my NY folk who were banking on me returning after a few weeks of running off to Columbus).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home