Thursday, October 28, 2004

Every Now & Then

Every now and then, sometimes once a day, I have these moments, where I stand back and find myself amazed at the reality that this is my life. That less than two months ago I packed up my car and drove my life to Columbus. There was not so much gradual transition as there was this fast paced development of a seemingly brand new life, filled with a job, amazing people and some incredible ways to spend my days. It just seems strange sometimes that three months ago I did not know most of these people . . . these people that have become so much a part of my life . . . these people that have come to be valued so greatly in my life . . .

It seems I always end with saying that there is more I need to write, but I never seem to get around to writing it, I hope next time will be different. Some postive peer pressure might just push me back into blogging on a more consistent basis . . .

1 Comments:

At 10:18 PM , Blogger Douglas said...

It's those everyday, normal life blessings that always seem so amazing to me. Blessings like getting to know good prople who move to Ohio from New York. By the way, I haven't seen you wearing any Buckeye garb. What's up with that?!?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home