Wednesday, October 20, 2004

All Together Cool

So today was all together cool . . .

. . . met with Palmer and discussed lots of thought provoking stuff . . . finished the "Challenge of Jesus" by N.T. Wright and will soon be picking up the massive "Jesus and the Victory of God" by N.T. Wright. It seems I have moved from the gateway drug to the real thing . . . oh boy . . .

. . . had a very nice lunch with Amy Smith at the Old Mohawk in German Village . . . it was good food and fabulous company . . . I love getting to meet Amy for lunch . . .

. . . got to take an hour nap . . . my new schedule at work has me working from 6am-3pm on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday . . . it has been quite an adjustment . . . so I am thankful for any extra sleep I can get . . .

. . . had a great dinner with the Stetlers, Luis and Blake Skidmore . . . Kerri made some awesome chili and of course we had the best bread in the world from Trader Joe's . . .

. . . got to go out with Kerri to Target and Old Navy, oh and who could forget Kroger (where I got my very own Kroger card) . . . it was just really cool to hang out with her and talk . . . I really enjoy those times . . .

So that is the breakdown of my all together cool day . . . sometime soon I will post about some of the more theological and thought provoking things that I have been thinking about . . .

Peace.

1 Comments:

At 5:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

your reading the Big Blue Book? Totally hard core. i can only guess who introduced you to that wonderful brick of knowledge. -blinn

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home