Sunday, June 18, 2006

There are really no words to describe life these days.

I am sorry if I have been vague, a little cryptic and distant lately.

I just really have no idea to describe to the outside world everything that is happening.

The last few weeks have been filled with LIFE . . . sometimes beautiful and sometimes very painful.

I have not been the best at sharing all of this with the people in my life.

I've been really distant . . . I've pulled away from my friends . . . I've spent a lot of time by myself.

I wish I could say that I have come through to the other side . . . but I am afraid I am still in the trenches.

And that is okay . . . I am doing all that I know to do to get through . . . attempting to get the "help" that I need.

Most of all I am learning to be patient with myself . . . with this process.

I may not always remember that in the "moment" . . . but I am learning . . . it is sinking in.

I have journeyed a great distance in the last ten years of my life . . . making quite a few of those steps in the last two years.

And I am still walking . . . moving forward . . . letting my life, my beautiful life, set the pace.

Please be patient with me . . . as I am learning to be patient with myself.

2 Comments:

At 10:37 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

"patience with myself" best thing i heard flow form you in a while.
heather

 
At 9:15 AM , Blogger + Alan said...

"in the trenches" - sounds familiar. God's Grace be with you down in there.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home