Tuesday, May 30, 2006

What a weekend . . .

It was certainly nice to have my mom in for a visit . . . though I don't recommend shopping for curtains to anyone. I really enjoy the time I get to spend with my mom . . . and I truly wish I got to do it more often. Thanks for putting up with me for the weekend Mom and for all the things you did around my apartment.

I ended this lovely Memorial Day weekend in Gahanna yesterday with the Pressley family. I enjoyed relaxing the afternoon away in their new three season room/deck. I also got the privilege of blowing up a three ring kiddie pool (with my own hot air) and cleaning their bathroom. But the highlight of the day was probably hanging out with this little boy and his big brother . . .


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home