Monday, May 08, 2006

It's Monday morning . . .

If I had stayed in college, I would have graduated this past Saturday . . . I spent some time thinking about that this weekend. Thinking about how different my life is now than I thought it would be when I was an eighteen year old freshman at Zion Bible Institute. So much has changed since that time in my life . . . I know that may seem a little crazy seeing as it has only been three years . . . but these last three years have been the most transforming years of my life thus far.

There are so many thoughts to think here . . . so many things to process and sift through.

But all things considered, I don't really have any regrets . . .

Yeah, no regets.

2 Comments:

At 3:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

good

 
At 6:45 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

agreed with curtis. good.

home very soon. good.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home