Wednesday, May 17, 2006

I am home.

It was quite a trip, but I arrived home safely last night around 6pm. I shared a meal with Mike, Lianne and Corbin, stopped by and said hello to the Stetler's, hung out for a bit, unpacked and got to talk to the wonderful Heather Hofacre. It was a good night.

Also, in the good news department, I am currently up and running with my cell phone. Granted it is my old one, which isn't the greatest piece of equipment, but it is something. Hopefully a replacement phone will be on its way before long.

I still have much to say about my trip to San Diego. On the plane ride home I wrote down each days events in my journal (I don't have any interest in forgetting my time there) and realized just how much stuff I did while in the beautiful city of San Diego. So my hope is to break down my trip day by day in a series of posts . . . I just know you will be on the edge of your seat to see what I write about next.

Before I run out the door to work, I need to give a quick shout out to the Evan's family and their community for their amazing hospitality . . . you guys rock! Thank you so much for everything. I had an amazing time.

Peace out for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home