Thursday, May 18, 2006

Yesteday afternoon I got to hang out with some of the coolest kids I know.

Between my regular work day and church dinner I stopped by 827 Northwest Blvd and spent some time with the Stetler Family (minus Eric).

I missed them while I was away . . . it was good to be with them yesterday. It was good to spin Riley around and throw him on the couch and to do the same to Trey when we woke up from his nap. It was good to laugh at how much Trey resembled the gorilla on the t-shirt I got him at the San Diego Zoo. It was good to play "Ring Around the Rosie" & catch with Trey in the backyard as we listened to see where the thunder was coming from. It was good to hear them laugh and see them smile. It was good to catch up Kerri, to talk about the last five days, tell her about my trip and hear how she was doing. It was also good to see Debby for a little while too. Those boys . . . that family . . . are such a very important part of my life.

They make my life beautiful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home