Thursday, June 01, 2006

I realize it has been almost three weeks since I was in San Diego and I have yet to finish writing about my trip. I know most people probably are not interested anymore, as it is so far in the past . . . but I hope to make it a point to write about it soon . . . cause I really want to remember my time there well. Maybe later today or tomorrow I can write a nice wrap up of my trip.

The Written Record of Yesterday:

-Yesterday, my "hell" day, was pretty fantastic. It was busy and productive (two things I love) and more importantly it was well spent.

-Work was good . . . I might be getting a CDL license to drive a new bus the church is buying . . . that should be an adventure.

-I spent the afternoon (my break between the childcare and church dinner) over at 827 NW Blvd doing some work in Evan's room. Have I mentioned how excited I am for little Evan to be here . . . a week from tomorrow . . . I just can't wait.

-After the church dinner I did some grocery shopping and hit up Lowe's for some needed items . . . I then returned to Northwest Blvd and met up with Mike & Lianne. We did some more work around the house and then got some Jeni's ice cream . . . you just can't beat that.

-I ended the evening with a nice conversation with Brooke . . . it simply is good to know her . . . even though her story about picking worms grosses me out a little.

And now it is Thursday . . . a day that is quickly becoming one of my favorites.

Life is good . . . real good.

5 Comments:

At 8:20 PM , Blogger margaret said...

What could you need from Lowe's--not more curtains?? Did the AC work out at 64 King?

 
At 8:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

check your xanga for my reply.
-kyle

 
At 9:37 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

we are going to be at 1510 Worthington, next week , from Monday- Friday, fixing the house up a little bit. please come over and see me. I will be picking up a four square ball and some chalk this weekend before I head over to Columbus.

 
At 9:38 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

- rachel

 
At 1:29 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

as i was packing up all my stuff today, i took your card down off of my bulletin board and (re-re-re)read it. it was beautiful. thank you jen.

i hope you get that license so we can go cruising in that bus all summer long. hehe. see you soon!

love, kelly

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home