Tuesday, May 30, 2006

It feels like summer . . . and I like that feeling.

I want to learn to take things slower . . . to experience each moment as it comes.

I am trying to write more about each day as it passes . . . so I can look back and remember what it is I spent my time doing . . . how I let my life unfold as each day passed.

Here are some things I want to remember about today :

-Singing "Flood" by Jars of Clay at the top of my lungs while driving NWCCC's 15 passenger van to pick up some toys for the classrooms.

-Having a vanilla milk shake with Micah Palmer.

-Building with Micah's magnets while watching "Boy Meets World" in the backroom . . . that's some hard core therapy right there.

-Sharing some pizza with Debby, Kerri and the boys at Easton.

-Watching Riley & Trey play in the fountains.

-Taking a walk with Heather and talking in my usual circles.

-Realizing that not only do I sound "good" . . . but I really am okay . . . maybe even both types of okay.


This is all good . . . very, very good.

2 Comments:

At 12:56 AM , Blogger blinn said...

do it!

 
At 12:05 PM , Blogger Debby said...

I really like spending time with you. Thanks for your help this week-end!! Ha!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home