Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Strange

Today felt strange to me and I am not all the sure why . . .

. . . maybe it was the thinking too much before I fell asleep last night (which lead to a restless night of sleep)
. . . maybe it was the reflection I did over the weekend that caught up to me last night
. . . maybe it was identifying with the expression of someone else's feelings, feelings that I choose to ignore, rather than express myself
. . . maybe it is the lack of conversation I have had with people this week
. . . maybe it is me reacting to my enviroment
. . . maybe I just feel more distant
. . . maybe I am a little scared about what it is I need to be doing
. . . maybe I have changed more than I thought
. . . maybe it is nothing and I just need to get a good night's rest and live my life tomorrow


. . . goodnight

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home