Wednesday, December 08, 2004

So for the past two days I have felt this incredible prompting by the Spirit to pray . . . and being the pentecostal that I am, pray in the Spirit (prayer language or tongues or whatever it is that you want to call it). It feels like this constant pleading . . . every moment my mind is still it is there . . . whether I was throwing out cardboard or sensoring jeans . . . it was there . . .

I used to be your typical on-fire Assemblies of God teenager prayer warrior . . . once you got me started there would be no end in sight. I could pace the sanctuary for hours upon end, just talking to God . . . sometimes pleading and others just shooting the breeze.

I truly desire that my mind and my heart be ever present to God . . . I do not want this prompting to go away . . .

1 Comments:

At 8:26 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You go girl!! My prayer for you is that it never goes away.
Debby

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home