Thursday, December 23, 2004

Winter

So it is almost six o'clock on Thursday morning, and here I am blogging. I spent the last half hour trying to remove my car from the three inches of water, two inches of snow and coat of ice it was stuck in. Having absolutely no success, I returned inside to change (cause my pants, jacket, socks, boots and hat were soaked) and attempted to put the car pool plan into action. So as we speak, Haki is trying to get his car out, and I am wondering what the point of going to work is today.

On the news they said we were in a level three snow emergency, so I techinally we should not be even attempting to go to work, but with in the last five minutes we have be downgraded to the level two . . . .oh boy.

The most interesting part of the morning was hearing a distant crackling noise and then watching branch after branch of the surrounding trees fall due to the layers of ice.

How I love winter . . . and to top it all off, I am pretty much sick right now . . . and am not enjoying that at all.

But the best part of all . . . TOMORROW IS CHRISTMAS EVE!!!! AND SATURDAY IS CHRISTMAS!!!!

I will now return to waiting for my ride to pick me up . . .

1 Comments:

At 8:09 AM , Blogger Stetlers said...

Why didn't you wake us up!!! We had no idea all this was going on. I hope you make it home safe and then work will be over until after Christmas!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home