Thursday, July 19, 2007

This last week has simply been outstanding.

There are so many photos that I want to share . . . so many stories about my little vacation week.

But is has been a long and busy week . . . my internet connection has been limited, so today was the first time I was able to get my photos online and have access to blogger.

Here is just a little preview of the stories I want to share over the next few days.

We spent this past week hanging out in Tuxtla and taking day trips to some of the most beautiful places I have ever seen.

Monday we went to San Cristobal . . .


Tuesday, we took a two hour boat ride
through this spectacular canyon . . .


Wednesday, this fine group of people . . . went here :



There are many more pictures you can check out here . . . I hope to post some more in the next few days . . . as I am anxious to share with you all that I experienced this week.

Be well and smile.

1 Comments:

At 12:41 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

love you, jen. ~kristina

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home