Friday, September 08, 2006

Redemption is coming . . .
Redemption is here . . .

Last night we gathered around a fire at 827 Northwest Blvd. and shared poems and prayers centering around Isaiah 35:1-10.

It was a very meaningful time for me.

Everything that was written, shared, and prayed was very signficant.

I walked away very encouraged by the night . . . I feel like it was such an edifying time for the community . . . but especially for me.

Redemption . . . restoration . . . reconciliation . . . ressurection.

All of these things are possible . . . all of these things are happening.

The proof is in my life.

1 Comments:

At 1:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey just want to let you know that i got the part i wanted for the musical!!! which would be marmee...i am VERY excited...thought you might want to know...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home