Wednesday, August 16, 2006

I recently picked up "The Resurrection of the Son of God" again by N.T. Wright. I have been negligent in reading it for the past month or so . . . but have recently picked it up again and am finding myself once again enthralled by the idea of "resurrection".

So enthralled that I have not been able to think of much else lately.

My friend Phil wrote this several months ago :

And here goes… I'm convinced that I would live entirely differently if I really believed with all my heart in the resurrection of the dead.


Possesing . . . Having . . . Finding . . . Seeing . . . hope in the resurrection is huge.

I have this word tattooed on my arm that is supposed to be a proclamation of hope . . . hope in the resurrection . . .

Am I living my life in light of that hope?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home