Wednesday, August 30, 2006

It is Wednesday . . . the week seems to be moving along at a descent pace.

I should be in the kitchen right now filling sinks and setting tables . . . but I left the AC on to low last night and it is freezing in there . . . so I am waiting till it warms up a bit.

Though I mentioned this the other day, I need to draw attention to it again . . . Bill Bean is the man. He is "the man" for many reasons . . . but today's reason is the parting gift he sent me home with from Indy. I have slept sooooo freaking good the last two nights because of this man. So thank you Bill . . .

In other news, there is still no definite word on the status of the large piece of metal that I own and depend on heavily for my transportation needs. I should be able to find out today if it is definitely the transmission that needs fixing . . . if that is the case . . . oh boy.

Lastly (as I think the kitchen should be warming up by now) I will leave you with this . . . it definitely started my day off with a smile.

1 Comments:

At 10:12 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha

i'm glad it did...its probably really hard to actually understand what we did...but it was realllly funny...i mean the look on that ladies face was just like..."wtf?"

but i find it quite amusing...and fun

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home