Friday, July 01, 2005

So here I am in Boston . . . lovely Boston.

I got here safe, sound and only twenty minutes later than scheduled.

I had some interesting facts to post here about this fine city, facts I only learned about an hour ago. But I regret to inform you that I have already forgotten the afore mentioned facts.

It is good to be here and I am looking forward to spending the weekend here.

Well I have nothing else to say right now . . . and that is a bummer.

Oh well. Maybe tomorrow.

Peace to you and yours this night.

1 Comments:

At 11:07 PM , Blogger Stetlers said...

We missed you at Red, White and Boom! Trey was pretty excited to see fireworks for the first time. It was a beautiful evening here in Columbus. Have a good weekend!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home