Friday, June 10, 2005

Here I am sitting at Stauf's, one of the finer places in Grandview, doing some reflecting and reading of Richard Hays' "The Moral Vision of the New Testament". I am about seventy five pages in and am really enjoying it.

Work was okay today. The morning started out a little rough, but as the day progressed I loosened up quite a bit and by lunch time I was fine. I got to leave two hours early, which allowed me to take a nice bike ride on my new bike (kudos to Eric for helping me pick it out and putting it together for me), take a shower and now enjoy the relaxing environment of Stauf's before my friend Jackie arrives in Columbus. Jackie, who is a friend of mine from high school, is coming into town to visit for the weekend. I get to show her all the lovely sites of Columbus, including my current location, Easton and the Columbus Zoo on Sunday with Kerri, the boys and Kelly Williams.

So it looks to be a fine weekend here in Columbus, Ohio . . . a fine weekend indeed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home