Friday, May 27, 2005

Here

So I am here in NY. It is almost midnight and I am sitting on a the couch bed in my grandmother's house (where I lived for a year before I moved to Ohio). She (my grandmother) just told me where the light is for the bathroom, and I told her, "I did live here for a year." And she simply, in all seriousness replied, "You did?".

I am looking forward to a nice and relaxing weekend spent with my family. The drive here was not so bad, it took me a little over eight hours. I got in early enough that I was able to stop by and visit with some of my friends from the youth group I worked with. Grabbing a really late dinner at the diner was a really nice way to end the evening.

This weekend will be spent hanging out with my mom, my brother who is coming into town on Sunday and other assorted exstended family members (including my grandmother, who at least remembers who I am).

May God's peace be with you . . . and prayers for Palmer.

2 Comments:

At 10:51 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

just thought i'd let you know i'm thinking about you tonight. hope you are doing well, friend. may you find rest in His peace.
-kristina

 
At 12:25 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

of course you were in NY when i was half way across the world... that would be how it works out. anyways, hope you're doing well. love ya jenny lenny.
-the punk

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home