Sunday, May 08, 2005

I feel as though I have a lot that needs to be said and yet nothing to say at all.

I have not blogged in almost two weeks . . . shame on me . . .

The last two weeks have been good, tiring, full of life and living. To go into the details of my day to day events at this point would seem a bit futile. However I will say they have been times of questioning, making various important decisions, spending time with some really quality people and simply enjoying my life. In other words, life in the last two weeks has simply been normal.

Tonight I am tired. It has been a full weekend, one that I am sure not to forget for a long while.

Peace to you and yours this night . . . and don't forget to pray for Palmer . . .

1 Comments:

At 7:08 PM , Blogger Debby said...

Hey Jen, I really like you! Just wanted to let you know.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home