Thursday, October 12, 2006

When I was in the midst of making the decision to move to Columbus over two year ago, I found myself sifting through a mess of confusion.

I was torn between the life I knew . . . the life and direction that was so comfortable, labeled and boxed up, ready for me to live . . . and the life I could have in Columbus.

I was desperate for peace . . . peace to know that I was making the right decision or even what the right decision was.

So I emailed Mark and asked if he thought that I would be able to find peace . . . if he thought it was something attainable in the situation I found myself in.

He said it was . . . that it may not look like or even feel like what I want it to . . . but it does exist.

The problem for most is that they confuse peace with comfort . . . having a peace about what is supposed to happen next, does not always mean it will be comfortable . . . it just means that you know that is what God is asking of you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home