Monday, October 23, 2006

"Maybe this is just how it supposed to be the first time you are here."

Someone said that to me back in August . . . and it has stuck with me in a very powerful way over the last two months.

Maybe things are, the way they are, when the are . . . for a very specific reason.

Maybe every moment, every thought, every interaction, every conversation, every minute of my life is exactly how it is supposed to be . . . maybe there are no such things as expectations and life not really meeting them.

Maybe I am really okay (despite how I feel) . . . maybe this is just what my life needs to look and feel like right now.

It is not about getting it right . . . or some perfect ideal of how it is supposed to be.

It really is a journey . . . and maybe this is exactly how it supposed to be at this point.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home