Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Moving forward . . .

The past few days have been quite amazing . . . there is quite a bit to share, but I am too tired to even begin tonight.

However I will share that I really had a awesome evening . . . the highlight of which was blowing out the four candles on my birthday cake (which was lovingly made by Trey & Kerri), after a beautiful rendition of the traditional "Happy Birthday" which was sung to Eric and I, by the people gathered at 827 Northwest Blvd tonight.

I am really grateful for the people that make up my life . . . more than words could express.

I do the believe my twenty-second year will be the best year yet and I am excited for the future . . .

. . . our future together
.

2 Comments:

At 11:49 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

jen... happy birthday. i'm sorry kelly and i are so far away during such a special time. see you soon, i really hope.

 
At 4:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i want to say the same as curtis except, see you soon, i really will!
nine days :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home