Saturday, February 25, 2006

Here it is, the last Saturday in February . . . and I am in shorts. If you know me, you know that I absolutely adore wearing shorts. I do believe I have worn shorts more this winter than I have in any winter in the past. This is due both to the abnormally warm winter we have had and the reality thatI work in a kitchen, which happens to get very hot on most days.

I know I really have not blogged in quite awhile, and though I sit here knowing there is so very much to say, so very much life that has been happening in the last couple months, I don't think I have anything to say.

So, I welcome the month of March and the season of Spring which will hopefully follow soon after, gifting me with the opportunity to wear shorts a whole lot more. And I also welcome life to continue moving forward, continue to push me forward and continue to be a pain in my ass.

Peace out.

1 Comments:

At 3:38 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

seventeen days!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home