Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Glad

When I woke up this morning I was afraid that today would feel like a really long Monday. But as this Tuesday is nearing completetion, I must say it has not been all that bad.

Blogger was silly, and somehow it lost one of the posts I wrote while in Boston. The post was about how though I still had some of the trip left I was pretty sure my hopes were not vain, it also spoke of how "amazing" my weekend had been and such forth. Anyway, all that to say it was good weekend. I am sure I could give a run down of the way I spent my days, but who is really interested in such information?

I would however like to share one of my favorite parts of the trip, but I am too tired to try to explain the dynamics of it all tonight. Maybe tomorrow afternoon while I am chilling at 64 King with Micah I will get the chance to write it all out. For now I will sum it up it all up with the word "walking", I really loved the walking.

In summary, I will use the catch word of the weekend once more, I am glad I went . . . it was good to be there, it was good to spend time with Steph, a friend whose presence I enjoy in my life, it was good to just be able to do it, to be given the experience.

Peace to you tonight and continued prayers for Palmer . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home