Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Writing . . .

Today begins a new season in my writing. Writing was previously my primary outlet of communication or should I say expression, therefore I spent a great deal of time doing it and doing my very best to articulate all of the thoughts and feelings I was experiencing. However, since moving to Columbus, I have found myself a part of an environment that allows me to communicate the things that I am thinking, and therefore I have found a somewhat lesser need for writing.

But I have found that as much as I have been able to communicate, there is still more thoughts that need to be thought out loud, things that I need to work through. So you can call it a tardy New Year's Resolution or possibly just a new self-discipline, but I am committing myself to writing more often. Whether it be blogging or in my sweet new journal, I need to start forming these words inside my head into something that makes sense.

I currently need to finish getting ready for work and then head out on my merry way, but when I get home from work today, y'all will find some substance here.

Till Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home