Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Packing

So I did some serious packing tonight and got a litte overwhelmed. I have packed my life up like this before, but always left a room behind. Like when I went to college, I still had my bedroom at home, and when I moved to Rhode Island for a little bit last summer, I still had my room at my grandmothers. But now is different. If I do not want to take it with me (which is a tough choice, cause my little Nissan can only fit so much) then it has to get boxed and stored in the garage. It is like this will no longer be my home. This town, this life, it is moving from my present to my history. And that just feels like something big to me. It is something I did not expect to feel.

There is a lot more to this going on in my head, but I need to get some sleep. I have a long few days ahead of me.



~God, please keep stirring within my soul~


2 Comments:

At 10:09 AM , Blogger Stetlers said...

we'll see you at 2ish?

 
At 10:10 AM , Blogger Stetlers said...

your rooms all ready for you... safe travels

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home